Hey hey! It’s Jia, your ordinary girl trying out the blogging world! Today, I’ll be sharing with you 10 awesome facts about me so that you guys, my fellow readers, will get to know me better.
- Astrological or Zodiac Signs. Who doesn’t? Try it sometime because reading one of those articles brings entertainment. You should consider checking it out if you want to know how your love life will go or how your year will go. By the way, I’m an Aquarius.
- Fruits. Watermelon, apples, grapes, mangoes, etc. –– name it! When it it comes to fruits, I always crave of it everyday.
- Broadway. Les Miserables, Ms. Saigon, The Wicked, Mamma Mia, Sound of Music, etc – I appreciated every musical and I would buy a ticket for it. It gave me a sense of peace and serenity.
- Sweet Potato Lover. Yes! The best they truly are. I love how they are rich in flavor when steamed or boiled and fresh when eaten. Honestly, it has a lot of nutrients such as vitamin A and C and are also rich in potassium and fiber.
- Solid YG Fan. 2ne1, Bigbang, Winner, Ikon, Lee Hi, Akdong Musician, Blackpink, Epik High, Sechskies, Jinuesean , One and many more! I’m a huge fan of all artists in YG entertainment. I will always be their fan for life. Hello to fellow kpoppers there!
- Student-Athlete. I’m a varsity player at University of Santo Tomas. It’s a requirement for me in order to cure my breathing pattern, but I guess it became my passion to pursue more than that.
- Korean Drama. Yes! I AM OBSESSED WITH KOREAN DRAMAS! My favorite writer is Kim Eun Suk and she wrote hit dramas such as Descendants of the Sun, The Heirs, Goblin and right now she’s working on a new one that I’m so looking forward too!
- An Adventurer. That’s why I like to travel. If only I have enough money, I would travel the world and explore scenic spots that haven’t discovered yet. I would go and seek out the culture, tradition and historical background of a country. Check and follow my instagram y’all!
- Medical Student (Getting There). I’m currently studying at University of Santo Tomas as a Senior High School Student. I am looking forward to that day of having that M.D. after my last name and wearing the coat like the others. Support me all throughout of my journey!
I’m just starting this blog and I would share within my experience, knowledge and skill. I hope that we will continue to inspire and help each other out. Follow and subscribe!